Spill The Tea w/ the Beckies: Holiday Edition
1 ticket to our second "Spill the Tea with the Beckies" Drag Brunch on Sunday, December 15, 2019 from 1-4pm. This event (and the Queens) will be Holiday themed and as such, we kindly encourage that you dress up in your Christmas Best as well! Let's make this the most fun and photogenic event in Austin all season (everything for the 'gram right?)!
It includes a High Tea buffet (scones, quiches, salad, savoury bites, and a selection of our signature sweet treats), participation in Royal Holiday Games (and prizes!), unlimited Tea + Coffee, $20 carafes (each carafe is one full bottle of champagne or rose, thus approximately 5 glasses, FYI) and general fun and frivolity with local Queens, Maeve Haven and Alysha Pretty!
Additionally, $3 from every carafe will go to Out Youth. Out Youth promotes the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well being of sexual and gender minority youth so that they can openly and safely explore and affirm their identities.
For this Brunch, we will also have Lip Service XO poppin' up in store for your fancy holiday gifting pleasure (or for yourself, either or)! They make custom lipsticks (any color, seriously!) right there in front of you!
NOTES OF IMPORT
- please remember to bring your own tipping + donation cash. We can only make change for so many before we run out ourselves!
- When you choose whether you want to sit indoors our on the patio, we will do our best to accommodate your request, but we can't guarantee it.
- If you have any special requirements for seating, please let us know in the comment box at checkout.
- Upon booking your ticket, please name the the other people (first and last names) and the total # of people in your party so we can sit you together. We are a small space with limited seating, so if you do not do this you may be sat at a table with strangers (but everyone that attends our brunches is awesome, so maybe it's worth the risk. Fluff brings people together!)!
- While we can't take payment for adult beverages online (the TABC would be very very mad), we are accepting pre-bookings to be charged in person (with proper ID) so we can avoid the log jam that happened at the counter at the beginning of the last Brunch. Also, we will not have tabs this time, so please be aware that you will be paying as you go!